Wednesday, December 30, 2009

January SU! class cards....


This card was lifted from joyk on Splitcoaststampers. I changed the colors and patterned papers a little to make it a bit more gender-neutral, but the basic design is all hers. All papers, stamps and inks are SU! This is my first attempt at a Stair Step card and I can't wait to see how my customers like them!

I lifted this card from Splitcoastampers too - from gbarron. I was looking for a way to showcase my new SU! "With All My Heart" clear stamp set and I fell in love with this card. You can't tell on here, but the paper is glittered, It's brand new and it's really nice in person. The scalloped edge really adds a lot of interest. It showcases the backside of the double-sided paper. It's a bit tricky to do, so I hope my customers don't struggle with it. Again all supplies are SU!

No comments:

Post a Comment