Sunday, November 22, 2009

My Scrap Cave




Thought I would post some pics of my little scrap cave. I just took the computer desk out and put it in the other room, so I spent most of today rearranging things a bit. Now I have room for more cubes! The first picture is to the right as you come in the door, and shows my desk and main scrappin' area. Anyone notice "Twilight" on the tv screen? LOL, yeah, watching it today for the 101st time!

The next picture is going counterclockwise around the room and shows where I keep my completed albums. Most of them are from Creative Memories - I love their albums! I just put the white table in there today, gives me a place for my Cricut to sit and a bit more counter space, which I always crave!

The last picture continues around the room to show my collection of cubes. I figure about a dozen more will get me to the ceiling!

So, thanks for looking and feel free to leave a comment if you like : )

2 comments: